How to get started?
How does the LGBT Rx Savings Card work?
- Choose a Pharmacy: The LGBT Rx Savings Card is accepted at over 56,000 pharmacies nationwide, including but not limited to CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, and many more across the entire United States, Puerto Rico, The U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam. Use the pharmacy locator to see if your pharmacy is in our network.
- Present your prescription: Submit your prescription to the pharmacist. You can also transfer any of your existing prescriptions. Simply bring your empty medication bottles with you, and give them to the pharmacist.
- Show your card: Hand your card to the pharmacist. Each card has an individual savings code. This will enable the pharmacist to appropriately discount your medications. This discount price is based on the Agreement between Rx Access of America, Inc. and the pharmacy.
- Your savings: Once the pharmacist enters your filled prescription into the system, your savings will be clear. You are GUARANTEED the LOWEST price available, whether the lowest discount price is The LGBT Rx Savings Card price, your present pharmacy’s already discounted price, or your insurance program’s price!
- The LGBT Rx Savings Card is accepted at over 56,000 pharmacies nationwide, and growing, including but not limited to CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, and many more across the entire United States, Puerto Rico, The U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam. Use the pharmacy locator on our home page to see if your pharmacy is in our network, or click here to view a list that we have provided of participating pharmacies: >> PHARMACY LOCATOR TOOL <<
- Can I check the price of my medication first? Yes. We have a list of medications and their costs. Use our Prescription Pricing Tool located on our home page to check your medication pricing at any pharmacy, or click here to view our medication pricing look-up: >> MEDICATION LOOK-UP <<
- How do I know I am receiving the best price? The LGBT Rx Savings Card provides members with savings on both brand-name and generic medications. Savings can be as high as 75% on prescription medications, (average savings are approximately 30%). These savings can vary based on pharmacy and geographic location. You are, however, GUARANTEED the LOWEST rate available!
A Company Built On Trust!
"Before we used to spend so much on my prescription drugs. My Medicare helped but LGBT Rx provided extra discounts and savings every month. Who does not like to save money?"
Martin Johnson - CA
"We save almost 75% on most of our prescription drugs. LGBT Rx truly is providing a finincial help to me and my partner."
Steve L - GA
" I used to go to my pharmacy and spend hundreds of dollars. With this discount card I get almost 50% discount on most mf my medications.
Mary Stevenson - DE